WELCOMING DOGS IN GRAND HOTEL BUCHAREST
We are delighted to welcome dogs (aged 1 year and older) in our hotel.
We kindly ask that your four legged friends are well behaved. Full responsibility for their behaviour throughout the stay is in your hands.
In order to ensure that everyone has the most enjoyable stay, we would appreciate you taking note of the following guidelines:
- There are some designated areas within the grounds that you and your four- legged friend (s) can explore, please ask the reservation team.
- Dogs are not permitted on the spa grounds.
- Whilst your dog is your room, Housekeeping will only access the room whilst dog owners are present. Please call Housekeeping when you require service.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog whilst in the grounds.
- You are responsible for any a damage or noise disruption to other guests caused by your four-legged friend. A charge might incur up to an additional night’s room charge should deep cleaning of your room be necessary.
As agreed, a € 25.00 charge per dog per day will be charged to your account. This will include dog treats, dog bed and bowl. Please provide us with your dog’s name and breed so we can ensure of a personalised welcome.
Please sign and return a copy of this form to reservations
Guest Signature Date